Wednesday, February 11, 2009

in the AM

leave in the morning to go back home. have to admit, that, though I love being here, and being spoiled... mom makes me work for it.
I'm exhausted, my feet hurt BAD, and I am So Ready to sleep in my own bed.

she's having problems with her computer. i've tried fixing it, was able to do a little bit, but not everything she wanted.
the cuz's got her a new "all in one" hp printer, but the computer and the HP are having conflicts. cuz 2 and i both have downloaded up to date drivers, and nothing is working.... in fact, it still saying that it's (the computer) Installing device drivers, and that's been said for the past 3 hours....
which leaves me to believe that there is another problem. but he and I both are brain exhausted from trying to figure it out.
plus while he was here, he had to put together one of those 'over the toilet' cabinets/towel racks. which we can't put in the bathroom, till maintenance comes in, and removes the towel racks that are there, so the cabinet can fit.
THEN, she couldn't get her tivo to work, and i had to look at it... it wasn't even hooked up. AND she didn't understand why she was tivo'ing things, when the tivo wasn't hooked up. she didn't seem to accept the concept that it was COMCASTS DVR that was "tivo'ing" her shows for her.
THEN, I took her old tivo, hooked it up to the small living room tv (which is only a few months old, and has all the hook ups, thank you almighty) and got the tivo to at least work enough to play the dvd's /including music cd's/ so she can watch movies.

plus I washed her dishes, and tomorrow before i leave, i'll have to take her trash out.
geeze. i could have stayed home to do all that, PLUS still rest, and relax.

LOL @ self. i better stop complaining. because after being with the beautiful aunt, and getting the clothes and shoes that I need for work, plus all the grociers that they bought me, i have NO reason to complain. it's just that i had to do so many errands for the mom today. lol i needed to stay another 3 or 4 days, so i wouldn't be so pressured and rushed.
but I AM NOT staying!
love them all. and thankful to get away from the bastard, but I Want To Go Home. to my own bed. my own girl. and my own baby puppy (even if she messes on the floor, or bites my ankles)

No comments:

Post a Comment